In this sense, LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL complies with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
IDENTITY OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE
● Owner: LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL.
● NIF: ESB54350673
● Address: C/ FRAGUA, 24 (POL. TRES HERMANAS), Alicante – Spain.
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Website: https://www.laocoonteshoes.com
PRINCIPLES APPLIED IN DATA PROCESSING
In the treatment of his personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles which are in accordance with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
Principle of limitation of conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those records that have been inactive for aconsiderable time.
Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its user’ Data by third parties.
OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA
To navigate through https://www.laocoonteshoes.com you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
● When buying a product or contracting a service.
● When you sign up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with SendinBlue.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
● Request access to the stored data.
● Request a rectification or cancellation.
● Request the limitation of its treatment.
● Oppose to the treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to the portability of data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an e-mail to www.laocoonteshoes.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulations.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the system of information capture:
● Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data amongwhich may be: name and surname, identity card (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and payment data (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, to ship orders, to provide the contracted services and to perform the billing and collection of the contracted products orservices.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- In order to guarantee the fulfilment of the conditions stated in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL is present in social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations which belong to the social network in each case and which you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
- The Owner will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Holder will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual relationship with a processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in which case the User’s consent will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g.,videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data handled by the Holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- SendinBlue SendinBlue, a simplified stock company (société par actions simplifiée) registered in the Paris Trade Register under number 498 019 298, with its registered office at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008, Paris, France.
More information at: https://es.sendinblue.com
SendinBlue processes the data in order to offer solutions for sending emails, transactional and marketing SMS to the Holder.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When you browse https://www.laocoonteshoes.com we may collect non-identifying information, which may include, IP address, geo-location, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other information that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that can be accessed through the various links on the website.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF PERSONAL DATA
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, and keep them properly updated.
As a User of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL from any responsibility in this regard.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that LAOCOONTE CALZADOS SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.